If you are interested in working on any of the projects listed below, please remember to indicate the corresponding project reference code(s) while submitting your application for the Early Career Professionals (Support Services) vacancy.
Early Career Professionals - Support Services
Accounting and Finance :
- Participate in the accounting cycle by performing: controls, reconciliations, accounting entries, bank reconciliations etc;
- Draft financial dashboards on cash positions, forecasts etc.;
- Participate in the quarterly closing process and aggregate key financial statements and summaries (B/S, P&L, Cash flow statements etc.);
- Support the Section Leader in preparing the Annual Report and FS: perform checks, liaise with the graphic team, prepare some notes etc.
Investment Operations and Administration
- Participate in trade settlements operations and front to back workflow. This includes relationship with the custodian;
- Participate in the completion and review of subscription and compliance documents (Private equity, hedge funds etc.);
- Proactively monitor tax recoveries;
- Update and reconcile daily cash position with external banks and with custodian. Update dashboard on the Treasury management tool;
- Monitor and control derivatives positions entered in the accounting system.
Other Activities / Projects
- Ensure the Internal Control System (ICS) database is maintained and up-to-date;
- Provide assistance to various projects such as a benefits payments structure project;
- Ensure the maintenance of the treasury and payments management tool and act as focal point for developments.
The skills and/or technologies you should have and/or know:
- Very good knowledge of accounting operations (pension fund context would be an advantage);
- Knowledge in investment operations, compliance would be an advantage;
- First working experience in a financial institution.
- Fluency in French, the ability to work in English would be an advantage.
Area of Interest
Support Services (Finance, HR, Legal, Procurement)