enrolled PhD

Unfortunately we only accept students who are registered with a University or Higher Education Institute and who are studying for a PhD. Those not registered at the time of the application but who will be by the time they would start at CERN can also apply. A student's work on this programme must be followed by a Professor at their Educational Institution whilst at CERN. They are expected to gain their PhD only upon return to their home institute.

I am not enrolled on a PhD course but wish to apply for the Doctoral Students Programme. Am I eligible?
Career level: 

You are here